Welcome to the Counselor's Page
As the K-12 School Counselor, it is my job to design and deliver a comprehensive school counseling program that promotes student achievement here at Richland R-1 School District. Some of my responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- individual student academic program planning
- interpreting student records
- providing counseling to students who are absent, having trouble socially, academically, or having disciplinary problems.
- interpreting cognitive, aptitude, and achievement tests and analyzing disaggregated data
- advocate for students or individuals education plan meetings.
I love what I do, and am ready to help students in any way possible; but the best way to help students is by working as part of a team and that team includes students, parents, and staff. I have several links to resources that will be helpful to students and parents.
It is my pleasure to provide any assistance needed with college and career selection, financial aid, scholarships and other items that may come up for students during the high school years. I look forward in working with all the students of Richland R-1 School District to help them have a positive school experience.
Beverly Hampton, School Counselor.
Beverly Hampton, School Counselor
Richland R-1 School District
Phone Number 573-283-5332 Ext 202